- University degree in any discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum grade of University degree:
- UK Universities:
- Upper Second Class (2:1) (Note)
- US Universities and local private Universities: 3,33/4
- University of Cyprus and Greek Universities: 7,5/10
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Ability to learn fast and apply focused approach
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Willingness to undertake initiative
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Fluency in English and Greek
A high Lower Second Class (2:2) might, in exceptional circumstances, be considered, depending on the ranking of the University in the specific subject/discipline or whether the applicant possesses a postgraduate degree.
Applications for Trainee ACA/ACCA are open from 1 June to 31 January each year.