Insolvency and Recovery
An adverse economic climate could influence the number of companies experiencing financial difficulties. In some cases, these difficulties result in the appointment of an administrator, a receiver or liquidator. In others, the problems may be less critical, and professional advice or remedial action may be all that is required.
We advise on all aspects of corporate, individual or partnership insolvency and debt-related problems, combining our practical experience and technical knowledge to give clients constructive advice and commercially viable solutions.
The firm offers an all-inclusive range of services:
- Acting as an Administrator, Receiver or Liquidator
- Carrying out pre-insolvency investigations
- Monitoring performance
- Design debt reconstruction programme
- Helping directors to convene meetings of members and creditors and to prepare statements of affairs
- Attending meetings of creditors with or on behalf of clients
- Advising lenders and other providers of credit on the steps necessary to protect their position
- Advising on the disposal and acquisition of businesses
- Seeking additional financial resources for companies
- Investigating the viability of companies with financial problems and advising on their restructuring and reorganization.
These assignments are handled with the highest degree of professional competence and integrity.
Restructuring and Insolvency
Sale as Going Concern in Liquidation